We’ve brought together an impressive list of renowned guest speakers and World Class musicians such as James Rhodes, Mark Padmore, Simon Lepper, Trevor Pinnock CBE and Sacconi String Quartet to the event. We also have many supporters as Patrons of the festival.
Festival and Langton Song Centre Patrons
- Simon Langton Grammar School for Boys, Canterbury
- Professor Stephen Clift and The Sidney de Haan Research Centre (The Sidney De Haan Research Centre for Arts and Health is committed to researching the potential value of music, and other participative arts activities, in the promotion of wellbeing and health of individuals and communities, and continues to build the case for Singing on Prescription).
- David Flood Organist and Master of the Choristers, Canterbury Cathedral
- Canterbury Cathedral Choir
- The Sacconi String Quartet
- Cavatina Trust (CAVATINA Chamber Music Trust was formed in 1998 with the aim of developing young audiences for chamber music. It is the only organisation which concentrates solely on increasing awareness of chamber music amongst young people).
- Trevor Pinnock CBE
- Professor Grenville Hancox MBE
- Pete Churchill
- Royal School of Church Music – Deputy Director Rosemary Field
- Matthew Rose (Bass)
- Mark Padmore (Tenor)
Mrs Emily Renshaw-Kidd MMus, Director of Music (Festival Director)
Email Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mrs Kim Collman
Mrs Lucy Gove
Dr Elizabeth Rushton